Independent Android/iOS Developer
2014 – present
Mobile Application Developer
2011 – 2013
Mobile Payment Services JSC, (MobiPlas Ltd.), Moscow, Russia
- Developed a multi-platform (Android, iOS, WM6.X and WP7) mobile banking application that gives users immediate and secure access to their bank card account on their mobile device. With this software you can check the balance on your bank card account and manage finances: pay bills, fines, taxes, make credit and mortgage payments, transfer funds.
- Designed and implemented the underlying client-server transport protocol for financial applications made by Mobile Payment Services with the focus on security, code efficiency and reliability.
- Worked in a team of 20 utilizing an agile development process, source control and bug/issue tracking systems.
- Designed and implemented the following mobile applications from start to finish:
- Android widget that shows the balance on your mobile phone account and tops it up from your bank card account with just one click.
- Android and iOS application that allows you to pay utility bills without having to enter payment details manually (works by scanning barcodes on bills).
- E-shopping application for a major Azbuka Vkusa supermarket chain.
Independent Android Developer
2010 – 2011
Released a number of games using the new engine on both AppStore and Google Play, including significantly improved versions of Pocket Bell and Frog Race
Frog Race 3D (Road crossing game)
Pocket Bell (accelerometer driven bell simulator)
2005 – 2007
Chelyabinsk State University, Chelyabinsk, Russia.